The student accommodation season is just about to get into full swing and Philip James wants to let all our potential student tenants what a huge range of high spec student properties we now have available.
Neil Ryder, manager of the student property department tells us “This year we have some fantastic properties available for the next academic year. We took a strategic decision a couple of years ago only to offer the best quality student properties. Long gone are the days of the dingy bedsits. Today’s student demand much more. They want properties that are well maintained and come with modern furniture and things like broadband and Wi-Fi as standard. We have worked with our student landlords advising them how to bring their properties up to the new standard so that they are quickly snapped up. Unfortunately there is still a large amount of student property available out there which we feel doesn’t really fit our stringent assessment criteria. We decided some time ago not to offer such properties.”
“Things have definitely evolved rapidly in the student property market both here in Manchester and across the UK as a whole. Competition is much tougher but those landlords who are willing to upgrade and maintain their properties to this level are having no problem finding tenants.”
“Student property has always been one of our core offerings so we want to ensure we lead the market here in Manchester. Many of our students stay with us throughout their time studying here in Manchester because they know we offer some of the best properties. We have a specialist team in place who just work solely with both our student landlords and student tenants.
So why Choose Philip James Student Property?
“Apart from having the best properties on our books we also offer the best deal to our students. We know the market has become more competitive in recent years so we decided to really make it a “no-brainer” to choose Philip James. Here’s just a few reason why we think you should choose us..”
- No admin fees – more money for you to spend at the Uni bar!
- Superior managed properties – got a leaky tap?? No problem call us 24/7 and we’ll get it fixed!
- 2 to 12 bed properties – Whether you’re looking for a small 2 bed flat or a huge detached property to share with your friends…we got you covered.
- All properties are of a high standard – All properties must meet our strict selection criteria.
- The best student locations – We have properties in the best student locations such as Fallowfield, Withington, Rusholme, Victoria Mark and Didsbury.
- Your Own Dedicated Student Property Manager – Just deal with one person throughout your tenancy.
So if you are looking to get the best student property in Manchester give Neil Ryder a call on 0161 434 5007 or email him today firstname.lastname@example.org.
So if you are looking to get the best student properties in Manchester be sure to “Like” us on Facebook Now
Neil Ryder – Manager Of The Student Property DepartmentReturn to blog Overview