With Philip James
When it comes to letting out your property, you want an agent who can achieve the highest rents, and let the property in the fastest time to prevent voids. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at Philip James.
We are the market leaders in rentals
We get the most viewings
It may seem simple, but the key to achieving high offers quickly is getting as many viewings as possible on your property. We market all of our letting properties across our branch network, website and the main property portals of Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation.
flexible viewing hours
including weekends & evenings
Buyers get tired of agents who don’t offer viewings out of hours. At Philip James we understand that most people don’t have set hours or regimented timetables; so neither do we. If a potential tenant wants to view your property out of hours, then we’ll make sure they can. We accompany every potential tenant viewing, showing off your property in the best light and answering any questions they may have.
We get maximum exposure for your property
How do we get all these viewings?
- Market Share: we’re the biggest lettings agent in Manchester, which means we attract more tenants
- We have the largest tenant database, and our lettings team match your property with tenants on their database
- All of our branches are centrally located for maximum visibility and exposure for your property. As a bonus we also attract high numbers of walk-in clients
- We spend thousands of pounds a year with the major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location: more than any other local agent
- We are re-sign Experts: we contact your existing tenants earlier during their contract to gauge whether they will extend their tenancy. This allows more time for us to market your property to find new tenants if required,
- We market your property in advance of the tenancy end date ensuring the property is let as soon as possible and endeavour to secure a new let before the current tenancy ends. This ensures there is a minimal void period and maximum rental income.
Our team are lettings experts
We’ve got the best team in town
At Philip James Landlords, our team are not sales people – they’re dedicated letting experts.
Our full-time lettings team will:
- Be your dedicated valuer
- Accompany all viewings
- Act as your personal negotiator and negotiate all lettings
- Secure the rents
- Oversee referencing
We let your property faster than our competitors
We may be the biggest, but we maintain a personal approach to our service.
We are proud to say that our property management team is now 35-strong, making us the largest lettings agency in the area.
We’re all friendly, approachable and easy to talk to, and we’ll always give the best, most honest advice we possibly can. It’s served us well until now and no doubt it will for many more landlords in the future.
We achieve higher rents than our competitors
We are Re-sign Experts
Our dedicated re-sign team track the local lettings market and watch out for seasonal trends, research monthly price changes and constantly check out our competitors to make sure we’re doing a better job. We take advantage of what we learn and pass this advantage on to you by ensuring you always get the very best rental rates, even for re-signs. It’s not enough that we let and manage your property: we like to stay ahead of the game.
We promise the lowest voids
Free Property Valuation
Philip James offer an exclusive free ‘Landlords Valuation’ to every landlord. Get your Free Landlords Valuation with Philip James here today.
- Our ‘Flat Fees’ mean that there are no hidden costs: an inventory and inspection are included.
- We specialise in bluechip re-locations, and are also pleased to count the BBC, ITV, Manchester City FC, Manchester United FC and the British Cycling Team as valued clients of Philip James Lettings.
And most importantly...
Your legal obligations
Our staff understand the statutory requirements of the sector and ensure your property is legally compliant, guaranteeing the quality standard and safety of the property for the tenant. Click here for more information regarding statutory requirements and legal compliance when renting property.